Scrum Master Training
Professional Scrum Master (PSM I): Certification Preparation
This 1-day course is designed to provide you with a rapid foundation in the values, benefits, and practices of Agile and Scrum.
After completing this course, you will have a solid understanding of what Agile is and how to apply Scrum.
- Fundamentals of Scrum
- The Scrum Framework
- Mastering Scrum
- Planning with Scrum
- Getting started
- Keeping Scrum healthy
High Performing Teams: BluePrint
ScrumMasters! Are You Struggling To Make Your Team Perform Better, Participate In Agile Retrospectives, And Focus On The Same Goal? Basically Creating A Team Out Individuals?
Worry Not! I’ve Written This For You…
A compilation of techniques and exercises I’ve utilised and improved throughout the years to build high performing teams.
- Learn the different factors that create high performing teams...
- Learn the importance of good vision, team values, and team principles...
- Be aware of the 4 different types of poisons...
- Master tools that can help raise positivity and create accountability within the team...
- Be able to create a healthy environment where everyone is heard and respected...
- Know the antidotes to the 4 different types of poisons...
Agile Retrospectives: Certification Program
The Agile Retrospectives Program consists of information for people of all skill levels whether you’ve been running Agile Retrospectives for years or if you’ve are just starting.
This program will benefit you and dramatically transform your Agile Retrospectives into a modern, effective, engaging session for all your team members.
- Facilitate Agile Retrospectives that are efficient and effective
- Transform "complainers" into people that bring a lot of ideas
- Facilitate Agile Retrospectives that are measurable
- Take your Agile Retrospectives to the next level