Be A Guest Blogger
Here’s what I am looking for…
- 100% Original Content
- 2000 – 2500 words
- Screenshots (make sure the pictures can be published)
Every post I publish will teach my readers (Scrum Masters) to do at least one of the following,
- Run a fantastic Agile Retrospective
- Become a better Team Coach
- Increase their Product Knowledge to support their Product Owner
- Find ways to evaluate themselves as Scrum Masters (and to improve themselves)
- Increase their Scrum Master toolbox
I appreciate people spending time writing for my blog and therefore I encourage guest bloggers to self-promote and share their services and products in the guest post. Feel free to include links.
There are three types of posts that work well:
You share results
– In this article type you will be sharing the results you have achieved from a specific tactic on your own business or a client’s business. You will explain the tactic, share the data/results and show the readers (within reason) how to execute on the tactic.
You share expertise
– In this article type you will make recommendations to improve Scrum Masters that is based on your expertise in the field. Although you don’t have your own results to share you will show (through screenshots usually) examples of world-class companies that are doing what you recommend.
You share “how to”
– In this article type, you will show the readers how to execute a specific tactic. Once again, use lots of screenshots and examples wherever possible.
If you have the expertise and are willing to create an outstanding article for this blog audience, fill out the form below. I am happy to publish bylined articles.
Most importantly – be sure to include links to three articles you have written that are similar to what you would write for this blog.
I want to take this blog to a next level. I want to transform it into a premium blog/resource for Scrum Masters and I will not be able to do it alone. With your help, I will be able to create a lot of great content that will serve the community.